Sunday, October 26, 2008

SURPRISE!


In September we took the kids to the circus as a surprise night out. It was really fun. They have never been to the circus before and so it was a great surprise. Ciera really was this animated. It was great!


Chase, our animal lover, was enthralled with the tigers & elephants. Ciera loved all the lights and action. She has a little more Vegas flare to her. Cael thought it was all great, but a little long. And Parker, sweet Parker, was great for the first half and then not so much fun for the last half. I spent most of the second half walking around looking at all the over priced food and souvenirs.

So, the circus has changed since I last went. I remember the circus being more about animal shows and trapeze artists. This was much more "over the top" than I remember. Lots of lights, dancers, and action. It was all very entertaining.

1 comment:

RAQ said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! We have only ever taken Taran and Timo. We should do that!