
In the afternoon we went on a horse ride. The view was beautiful. Over the next few days my behind was a reminder that I have no idea how to ride a horse. Next time I might think about getting a few more pointers.

After getting cleaned up, we ended up arriving fairly late at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Unfortunately, we didn't get to spend much time visiting the villages, but we did enjoy the luau and the night show. If I ever get to Hawaii again, I would definitely spend more time at the PCC, especially if I have my kids with me.
3 comments:
Aloha, the PPC certainly has a lot to offer, but we were wondering if you had a chance to visit some of the roadside shrimp farms?
Surfing, what fun!!!! It sounds like a dream vacation! You deserve it!
I need to stop by this blog more often! I had no idea you guys went to Hawaii. Don't you love Hawaii? It's true what you say, you just can't stop looking at your pictures afterwards. You can almost feel the warm tropical wind when you see them. What great pics!
Post a Comment