Anyway, we all had a really great time until bedtime arrived. Parker did not keep any of the sleeping rules. He wouldn't stay in his port a crib and he didn't sleep through the night! He actually woke up regularly all through the night. Finally at about 6a.m. Travis took him to the car and I was able to get a nice 2 hour block of sleep. I felt like I had a newborn again. But, as tired as I was the next day, I couldn't be mad at him. Who could be mad at this face?
The kids had a great time playing on the rafts. They spent most of the afternoon and all of the next morning playing in the FREEZING water. Travis couldn't resist joining them. I would have, but the water was definitely below 85 degrees...and as you know, I am allergic to cold water.
Travis throwing things out of balance.
4 comments:
Um--this is really sad, but when did you get a blond kid? I don't even recognize Parker. Holy cow--I have been so out of it. Your camping trip looks fun--I have a feeling we'll be doing a lot of camping in the years to come--super fun!
you are brave, or crazy! looks like everyone had fun!
Ryan and I aren't campers. Hence our absence at the Ward Campout. I'm not brave enough to try it with my little ones. So be proud of yourself that you even got there!
By the way I am sooo for the mother/daughter spa day! Where do I sign up?
I am finally catching up on reading blogs--I am nursing a herniated disk. Anyway, it looks like you've been having fun. Your kids are as cute as ever! I want more photos of you with them. Kudos for going and not leaving in the night of the ward camp out!
Post a Comment