Christmas was wonderful. We spent Christmas Eve with some of our favorite people!! After dinner and reenacting Christ's birth we came home and got the cookies and milk ready, tracked Santa, got our Christmas pjs and then headed off to bed. Christmas morning was fun. Everyone got the thing they wanted most. Good job Santa! I can hardly wait until next year!!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Christmas
Christmas! It came and went so fast. I promised myself that I was going to get everything done early so that I could sit back and enjoy the last week of Christmas. I didn't really get everything done, but I did head off to Las Vegas to visit with some family a few days before Christmas and it allowed for a forced break in the Christmas rush. I spent time with my parents, three of my sisters, my older brother & a foreign exchange student from Norway that lived with us when I was in jr. high. Ciera came along with me and we had a marvelous time. It was so fun to relax for a few days before coming home to the last few days of the Christmas crunch.
Christmas was wonderful. We spent Christmas Eve with some of our favorite people!! After dinner and reenacting Christ's birth we came home and got the cookies and milk ready, tracked Santa, got our Christmas pjs and then headed off to bed. Christmas morning was fun. Everyone got the thing they wanted most. Good job Santa! I can hardly wait until next year!!



Christmas was wonderful. We spent Christmas Eve with some of our favorite people!! After dinner and reenacting Christ's birth we came home and got the cookies and milk ready, tracked Santa, got our Christmas pjs and then headed off to bed. Christmas morning was fun. Everyone got the thing they wanted most. Good job Santa! I can hardly wait until next year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like some holidays for the memory books! How fun! I need to finish posting my holiday stuff someday...
What cute kids! Glad it was a great time!!!
Love that Ciera wanted another American Girl--by the way, Ivy LOVED getting a letter from Ciera. We will reciprocate one of these days.
Post a Comment