
Cael turned 4 on Dec. 21. We celebrated his birthday on the 17th because I was going to be in Vegas on the 21st. While at a store on the 17th I mentioned to the checkout lady that it was his birthday. She asked him how old he was. Cael answered that he will be turning 4. She said, "No, you are four today because it is your birthday." I then had to explain the whole situation to the checkout lady who looked at me with eyes that said, "Who goes out of town over their son's birthday?" I smiled at her with a smile that says ME and then off we went as she wished Cael a happy early birthday. Aside from all the confusion, I think Cael actually enjoyed having two birthdays.

For his birthday he got the new Geo Trax Airport. He played with it all morning. Chase came home from school and played with it all afternoon. It is a really fun toy.
3 comments:
That is nuts!!! Where has the time gone? Of course, to us he's still your baby (thats how he left here). Happy Birthday Cael!!!
Travis and Jared got the same geo-air thing for Christmas. Awesome toy.
WOW, Stephanie is right! I can't believe he's 4!!!! Time marches on!!!
Post a Comment