Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Halloween

I had to get our Halloween pictures posted before Thanksgiving! This blog is becoming like my scrapbooks...constantly behind. Anyway, if I remember right :), we had a great Halloween. I loved that it was on Friday so that we didn't have to worry about school the next day. We had our friends, the Langfords, over for dinner and witches brew (root beer with dry ice). Our kids were enthralled with the brew. After dinner we sent the troops out. They only lasted about 45 minutes, but brought back PLENTY of candy!


Here is Parker before heading out. I would like to say that he is just really playing up the "lion" role, but for those of you that really know him, you can appreciate that he is in true character here. He only lasted 2 houses.


Chase & Ciera decided to both go with the Star Wars theme. I don't really know how either of them decided that since they have never seen any of the movies. Ciera was quite upset that she didn't have a black gun to carry around. She told me that Princess Leia was never without her gun. How would she know?


us and the Langfords


Cael the pirate. Aaarrr, matey!

4 comments:

Laura C. said...

It cracks me up that your kids did Star Wars having never seen the movie!

I recall my mom doing the Princess Leia "earmuff" hair on me when I was a kid. I hated it. She thought it was cute.

Your kids are all adorable - of course.

Amanda said...

I remember root beer and dry ice around Halloween as a kid. I'm still enthralled by it! ; )

RAQ said...

What cute costumes!!! Your kids are so huggable!

Heidi said...

I'm just glad Ciera wanted to be factual. Her hair! So cute!