
Loved being on the cruise ship. Good food. Great game nights. More food. More entertainment. It was just so much fun to be with Travis. Great time.

Road trip to Hana. Absolutely beautiful.

Swimming by the waterfalls. Personally, I never got in the waterfall pools. The water was always WAY to cold for this Vegas girl.

Loved the beaches.

Snorkeling was great. We tried snuba and loved it. Now we have the bug to try scuba.

Nothing could beat the helicopter ride over Kauai. It was spectacular.

Hiking through a volcano crater.
I can't thank enough my amazing friend, Andrea, and my wonderful parents that took care of our kids and made this trip possible. Thanks a million!!!
2 comments:
What a dream vacation!!! I am glad you had such a great time,as I said before, you deserve it!
Looks like so much fun! I love the pic of you guys in front of the temple.
Post a Comment