Friday, March 12, 2010

A year later... Parker in the snow!



I am just about ready to rejoin the blogging world. Well, maybe. I am tired of always being the last blog on everyone's lists. What? No one else goes a year without posting? :) Well, for those of you that still even check this blog, stay tuned for future posts. I'll try and get some pictures up of our latest edition, Ellie.

7 comments:

RAQ said...

I look forward to seeing her--I did get a peek on FB! Hope you are doing well!

The JNJ Hasleton's said...

Nice job posting a similar picture. At first I thought it was the same post that's been there for a year.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I hate to day it, but I thought maybe you'd quit for good. Congrats on the little one. Please post. And then keep it up, its so fun to keep in touch this way!

Brittny Kimball said...

welcome back!

Julia said...

OH I can't wait to see her! Congratulations.

Rochelle said...

I still check your blog. :) Love Parker's pics in the snow.

jweed said...

ginn, that is hilarious. despite being a tired mom, you still have your uncanny sense of humor! can't wait to see ellie